Crypto Youtubers hacked ! Multiple youtube accounts were hacked and videos were posted to tell people to send crypto to a BNB address. Alot of accounts caught the hack quickly within minutes, but not all of them. Within seconds , it was shown that the hack received $800 in a few seconds.
Many people have said it could have been a sim swap. Since they got passed the two factor authentication, others speculated that that couldn’t be true, since they did not lose access to their cellphones. So the most likely option had to be a internal YouTube hack. Since there was no evidence of the hack coming from an outside source. Here is a list of some of the youtubers that were hacked.
New York City Mayor Adams doubled down on his crypto stance when asked by a CNN interviewer, how does he feel about getting his paycheck in bitcoin during this major dip. He compared it to his time of investing in the stock market when the market dropped in 2018. Its not about the money he tries to explain, its about showing that New York City is open to new technology and would love to be a crypto hub for America.
Biden is preparing an executive order on crypto, it is expected to be delivered in the coming days. The directive would place the White House in a central role overseeing efforts to set policies and regulate digital assets. He would like the federal agencies to determine their risks and benefits.
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
January 24, 2022: Top cryptocurrency gains and losses: 0:48
- ETH (-9.37%)
- BNB (-7.88%)
- SOL (-14.24%)
Crypto Youtubers hacked: 6:41
- BitBoy Crypto, Altcoin Buzz, Box Mining, Floyd Mayweather, Ivan on Tech and The Moon were all victims of the attack
- Seems to be an inside job, there were no viruses or malware found that couldve leaked their youtube information
No regrets from NYC mayor for accepting paycheck in crypto: 12:14
- CNN interviewer asked the mayor did he regret taking his paycheck im BTC after the 15% dip this weekend.
- The mayor said he is just happy to show that NYC is open to technical advances
Men check bitcoin price more than women: 17:35
- 60% of women that invest in crypto have little to no knowledge about crypto
- 66% of males had medium to high levels of knowledge of crypto
Latoken Exchange Twitter hacked: 27:54
- A disgruntled employee hacked Latoken’s exchange twitter
- “scam money out of projects” “making promises of 200%+ returns and never delivered on them
Biden announcement EO regarding crypto: 35:36
- Will ask federal agencies to determine the risks and opportunities posed by digital assets.
- The administration is also expected to weigh in on the possibility of the U.S. issuing a government-backed coin
- A CBDC could be a way for the U.S. to stay competitive with the explosive growth of private cryptocurrencies and coins produced by other nations, including China.
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.