SEC lockdown on lending products. They are to come after Gemini and Celsius because of their services they are offering. With traditional savings accounts you are getting an average of less than a percent. On the exchanges, you are getting 3-18% It is completely possible to not have any bank account now. Switching your fiat to a stablecoin while also getting interest is going to be the future.
NASA has blocked the use of their imagery to be made into NFTs. Does not want their products to be tokenized. Sandbox has partnered with Warner music group . The partnership will be building an area in Sandbox that WMG would be able to host concerts and other virtual events. Players will have the opportunity to purchase LAND next to WMG in march
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
January 27,2022 : Top cryptocurrency gains and losses :40
- Eth (+7.0%)
- ADA (+6.66%)
- AVAX (+5.78%)
Quadrigacx co-founder allegedly runs Wonderland Defi: 2:45
- QuadrigaCX allegations emerged that in excess of $145 million of customers’ funds were misplaced
- Wonderland emerged into the space in September 2020 as a fork of the Olympus DAO, launching on the Avalanche network.
SEC lockdown probing Gemini and Celsius lending products: 9:42
- The SEC’s main concern reportedly lies with the high-yield offering by crypto lending services, which are often considerably higher than most savings banks.
- Interest rates offeredby exchanges range from 3-18% whereas the traditional savings account is below 1%
The Sandbox Warner x Music Group: 20:16
- The Warner Music Group LAND in The Sandbox will host concerts and live experiences featuring artists and talent represented by WMG.
- The Sandbox will hold a LAND sale in March 2022 to allow music fans to buy LANDS adjacent to the WMG property.
NASA hates NFTs: 23:31
- NASA has revealed it will not clear the use of its content and logos for take-off.
- NASA has stated via its media-usage guidelines that it does not wish for any of its content to be tokenized:
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.