The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
Market Update : 1:49
BTC ($21,228) (+3.76%)
ETH ($1209) (+9.06%)
BNB ($239) (+6.28%)
Harmony horizon bridge hacked for $100 million dollars: 3:48
-The Horizon Bridge to the Harmony layer-1 blockchain has been exploited for $100 million in altcoins which are being swapped for Ether (link)
– sending tokens to a different wallet to swap for ETH on the Uniswap decentralized exchange (DEX), then sending the ETH back to the original wallet.
Moody’s downgrade coinbase: 11:04
-Senior unsecured notes are a type of debt a company holds that is not backed by any assets and, in the event of bankruptcy, must be repaid before any others. Moody’s downgraded Coinbase from Ba1 to Ba2.
Solana phone: 16:52
- The Solana team has brought mobile phones to Web3 after revealing Saga, Solana’s Android mobile device that will go out with the project’s latest stack for Web3 developers, the Solana Mobile Stack.
- . At the start of June, Solana’s (SOL) price took a dive as the network suffered its fifth outage within the year. Because of this, Twitter user Metamaxie questioned why Solana is trying to be a phone manufacturer when it should focus on making its blockchain reliable.
Hoskinson “self regulation” pitch: 21:43
– justification for allowing the crypto industry to create self-regulating organizations (SRO) to guide regulatory compliance like the private banking industry does.
– Representative Austin Scott from Georgia posed that neither the SEC nor the CFTC have the manpower to oversee the thousands of cryptocurrencies on the market, saying “it’s not possible to regulate all these currencies.”
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.