Bored Ape Yacht Club doxxed ! Over the weekend Buzzfeed released the identity of two of the four original founders of the Bored Ape Yacht Club. They became privy of the information after they did research on the “company” that founded BAYC, and correlated the parent company with the founders of BAYC. After having their identities exposed, Greg Solano and and Wylie Aronow went to twitter to at least try to make light of the situation. Participating in a social media trend called Web 2 me vs Web 3 me. In which people show their real identity vs their NFT version of themselves.
Truckers that have been protesting the covid vaccine have switched from GoFundMe to Tallycoin after GFM shutdown their $9million total of donations, 5th biggest net donation on GFM because of reports of violence which is against their terms of service.
Venezuela wants to a 20% tax on all crypto transactions, when 5 years ago. They had banned bitcoin. With more and more countries taxing crypto, it will only be a matter of time before it becomes legal tender in more states.
February 7, 2022: Top cryptocurrency gains / losses: 50
- BNB (6.91%)
- ADA (8.78%)
- XRP (16.50%)
Buzzfed doxxes BAYC founders: 3:25
- Buzzfeed announces the hidden identity of 2 of 4 original Bored Ape Yacht Club founders
- After the doxxing, the two founders went to twitter to express their dismay but revealed their identity also.
Truckers migrate to BTC donation program: 11:37
- Truckers protesting the COVID-19 vaccine mandate in Canada have turned to Bitcoin-based crowdfunding platform Tallycoin
- Will Tallycoin be subject to the same governmental and political pressure when converted into fiat currency
- GoFundMe pulled the campaign and took $9 million in donation in response to violence
US treasury targets BTC: 20:50
- NFTs can also be sold via peer-to-peer (P2P) sales, which bypasses the need for an intermediary or recording the transaction over the public ledger.
- NFT market in 2020 alone was valued at more than $20 billion.
Venezuela BTC tax: 31:57
- The Venezuelan government reportedly approved the draft bill last Thursday, requiring local firms and individuals to pay up to 20% for operations carried out in cryptocurrencies as well as foreign currencies such as the United States dollar.
- El Petro, Venezuela’s national currency has dropped 70% in the last year
Bitcoin for sex workers: 42:32
- Allie Eve Knox started being involved with cryptocurrency in 2014 once alot of her payment services like square shut down her accounts
- bitcoin give them a sense of security and independence as banks, credit card companies, and payment processors tighten regulations around adult content. With crypto, there is no middleman making a judgment call on which transactions are acceptable.
bonus: All About the Avalanche Crypto Project ($AVAX) (thegentlemenofcrypto.com
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.