Ukraine is giving out airdrops, and Uniswap is making donating to Ukraine easier.
Uniswap has set up an interface to allow people to easily donate cryptocurrencies to Ukraine. While the gestor is amazing, it questions the integrity of the decentralized platform. Since in order to be decentralized you cannot pick sides. You are now able to transfer your ERC-20 tokens like MANA or AAVE into ETH then deposit into the Ukraines governments wallet all in one transaction.
Ukraine airdrop! Ukraine has announced on twitter that they will do an NFT airdrop to those who donated to help them fight the war against Russia. Gavin Wood , the CEO of polkadot donated $5m to the cause. Which he also announced publicly on twitter. Ukraine airdrop will be the largest
Market update: 42
- BTC (+2.0%)
- Luna (+8.5%)
- Sol (5.8%)
Uniswap sets up interface for Ukraine donations: 3:17
- Launched an interface that converts ERC tokens to ETH and coins are then sent to the official crypto wallet addresses of the Ukrainian government, all in a single transaction.
- Uniswap claimed that the address shared by Ukraine is located on a centralized exchange and only accepts Ether and Tether
Ukraine airdrop: 15:03
- Country will conduct an airdrop for people who donated to the country bitcoin address
- Received 33m in donations
- ukraine airdrop is biggest airdrop from a country to date
CME micro BTC + ETH options: 22:29
- plans to launch options contracts for its existing micro Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) futures that will be 10% the size of the respective tokens.
Citadel caputulates on Bitcoin markets: 28:18
- crypto market today has a market capitalization of about $2 trillion in round numbers, which tells you that I haven’t been right on this call.”
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.