Ted Cruz for Bitcoin ! The Senator has applauded Nunchunk, a non-custodial wallet provider for asking the Canadian government to read up on such wallets. As they were requested by the government to freeze the funds of a few of its users. Ted Cruz also said we need Bitcoin because it is decentralized , no bank or government can control it and that’s what the democrats hate about it.
Coinbase has made over $2 billion dollars in transactions fees in quarter 4 alone. The community is now questioning why isnt there a proper support staff on their team. For years, people have been losing their cryptos or being unjustifiably locked out of their accounts. Coinbase claims to be hiring 6,000 employees in 2022.
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
February 25, 2022: Top cryptocurrency gains/ losses: 1:30
- Bitcoin (+9.08%)
- ADA (+12.4%)
- Luna (+21.0%)
Ted Cruz is a bitcoin bull: 4:59
- Cruz said he is very bullish on Bitcoin because it is highly decentralized and cannot be controlled by any government or entity.
- The crypto wallet, Nunchunk responded to government’s requests to freeze wallets using their service. Their reply was that they did not own the keys, thus did not have access to consumers funds. Cruz applauded their reply.
Crypto x Sanctions x Apple Pay x Russia x Ukraine: 16:25
- U.S. president announced that the country would sever its financial system from Russia’s largest bank
- Crypto may be able to allow citizens to get around sanctions
Bitmex founder pleads guilty: 38:01
- Arthur Hayes and British Hong Konger Benjamin Delo pleaded guilty to “willfully failing to establish, implement and maintain an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program” at their crypto derivatives and futures exchange, BitMEX.
- agreed to pay $10 million in criminal fines each.
Coinbase made 2.2b off Tx fees in Q4 2021: 49:14
- Coinbase beat analysis predictions by 27% with its Q4 closing of 2.5b
- NFTs and DeFi are part of Coinbases’ future growth
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.