Super Bowl Crypto Ads came in full force ! FTX , Crypto.com and more exchanges launched commercials costing millions of dollars. United States Senate Banking Committee Chief Sherrod Brown blasted the crypto exchanges for hiring celebrities and having alot of hype in their commercials. Also stating that hes never seen the federal reserve spend millions on a commercial. Super Bowl Crypto ads were having mixed reviews by the community.
Congressman Warren Davidson has introduced the “Keep Your Coins” bill in the House of Representatives to protect individuals’ self-custodied crypto wallets from United States government agency control. If passed, Davidson’s bill would “prohibit Federal agencies from restricting the use of convertible virtual currency by a person to purchase goods or services for the person’s own use” and for other purposes such as crypto transactions.
Bybit and Red bull has entered a 3 year deal for 30 million dollars. This comes after the successful stinct Red bull has had in the racing industry. The Bybit logo can now be recognized all on the Red bull racing vehicles for the next 3 years.
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
Market update: 52
- BTC (1.50%)
- XRP (1.8%)
- Sol (-3.0%)
“Keep your coins” bill: 6:21
- Congressman Warren Davidson has introduced the “Keep Your Coins” bill in the House of Representatives to protect individuals’ self-custodied crypto wallets from United States government agency control.
- The name of the bill “Keep Your Coins” is a play on the acronym for Know Your Customer, KYC, and refers to protections for crypto users from having their own digital assets taken out of their control.
Boomer US Senate says crypto isnt real (Super Bowl Crypto Ads): 10:07
- Ads failed to tell people about the downsides of investing in cryptocurrencies.
- United States Senate Banking Committee Chief Sherrod Brown said“ why do they need to spurge millions to promote it.”
JP metaverse bank: 18:10
- sent out a strong signal that nonfungible tokens (NFTs) and the Metaverse are part of its long-term plans
- This week, JPMorgan Chase issued its own bullish outlook when it labeled the Metaverse a $1 trillion a year opportunity.
LarvaLabs V1+V2 Cryptopunks controversy: 21:44
- V1 Cryptopunks were released with an exploit , the creators Larva Labs then fixed the exploit and rereleased a v2 cryptopunks. But before doing so , made profit by selling more than a dozen of V1 cryptopunks and then DMCA copyrighting anyone else trying to sell them.
Bybit x Red bull: 24:38
- the racing team scored a three-year partnership with Singapore-based crypto trading platform Bybit for $50 million per year
- Bybit will act as an issuer of fan tokens and as a tech incubator for Red Bull Racing as part of the deal.
- CEO Ben Zhou also commented that the crypto exchange’s team connects with the core values of Red Bull Racing and how it changed the F1 game similarly to how digital assets are disrupting finance
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.