Gary Vee is opening a NFT-required restaurant in New York City, planned to open in 2023. Named the Fly Fishing Club, not much is known about the rewards that the NFT holders would have. Could be royalties on the NFT sales, small ownership in the company, or just even airdrops. For you to be required to have an NFT, probably means that some rewards would be given to the NFT holder, as well as restaurant access.
Media monetization company BBTV will soon allow creators to get paid in Bitcoin, Eth, and US stablecoin. Creators rejoice stating that it will be a much simpler method of crypto payments. As of now, creators would have to do multiple transfers from their banks into their crypto accounts. CEO Shahrzad Rafati. “Creators have been really vocal about their interest in entering the Web3 revolution, and we’re very proud to lead the way,” The company’s bigger known clients are Sony, Viacom, and NBA. Small and midsize businesses are expected to start adopting crypto payments in 2022.
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
Solana visa. Looks like Bank of America is bullish on Solana, a strategist for the company came out saying that Solana could be the “Visa” of the crypto world. Bringing up how fast the transaction speeds could be. Also, how fast of adoption it was, since it came out in 2020, it is already a top 10 cryptocurrency project with a total market value of $87 billion.
Jan 13, 2022: Top Cryptocurrency gains / losses: 55
- Ethereum (+0.1%)
- Solana (+6.0%)
- Luna (+5.0%
NYC Restaurant NFT membership: 3:09
- Gary Vee, announced his latest members-only private dining club in New York City, called Flyfish Club
- Would require a NFT to be allowed in the restaurant
- Planned for 2023
- ““By utilizing NFT’s, FFC is able to create a loyal, member-community that we can provide special experiences for. NFT’s create new modernistic financial models, which will allow FFC to deliver an exceptional and sustainable product for years to come.” “
BBTV creator media monetization: 19:32
- Content creators on BroadbandTV Corporation (BBTV) will soon be able to get paid in crypto.
- The move to integrate crypto payments is a response to creator interest
- “Being paid directly in cryptocurrency saves me time and at a minimal charge compared to the multiple transfers from my bank to different wallets.” – Joseph Hogue
- 2021, BBTV also participated in a seed round for the social nonfungible token platform Nifty’s Inc.
Solana could become “Visa of Crypto” according to BoA strategist (Solana Visa): 27:59
- Bank of America digital asset strategist Alkesh Shah has predicted that Ethereum competitor Solana could become the “Visa of the digital asset ecosystem”
- SOL, is now the fifth-largest cryptocurrency with a market capitalization of $47 billion launching in 2020
- “Solana prioritizes scalability, but a relatively less decentralized and secure blockchain has tradeoffs, illustrated by several network performance issues since inception.”
Looksrare NFT trading platform: 34:44
- YuzuSwap, the first decentralized exchange on the Oasis Network
- Binance labs invested $200 million dollars
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.