Safemoon Pump and Dump ! BILL MEREWHUADER started a lawsuit with others in the similar situation. The lawsuit states that Safemoon is a ponzi scheme , and had no intentions to ever be a legitimate cryptocurrency. The Company’s executives, collaborating with several celebrity promotors, (a) made false or misleading statements to investors about SafeMoon through social media advertisements and other promotional activities, and (b) disguised their control over SafeMoon and a significant percent of the SAFEMOON Tokens that were available for public trading during the Class Period (the “Float”). Multiple celebrities have been targetted in the Safemoon pump and dump lawsuit. Soulja boy, Jake Paul, Lil Yachty are just a few.
Jamaica has released the name of their CBDC, Jam-DEX. Which drew concerns from the crypto community because it looks to be a deliberate ruse to get people to think its a Decentralized Exchange. Which is what DEX means in the cryptocurrency community. Jam-DEX is Digital Exchange. Also there were complains about the crowd sourced logo, which left a lot of people feeling underwhelmed.
A former Cisco employee has formed a DAO to buy the Denver Broncos called BuyTheBroncos DAO. The asking price is $4 billion which would be the most expensive purchase in NFL history. This would give fans the opportunity to own a piece of the Denver Broncos. Even if the price goal was reached, will the NFL approve the sale to a DAO?
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
February 22, 2022: Top cryptocurrency gains / losses: 53
- XRP (-8.55%)
- ADA (-4.16%)
- LUNA (+5.10%)
Safemoon Pump and Dump lawsuit: 4:07
- According to the lawsuit, SafeMoon and its subsidiaries mimicked real-life Ponzi schemes by misleading investors to purchase SafeMoon tokens under the pretext of unrealistic profits.
- The lawsuit alleges a “slow rug pull” attempt from the involved celebrities, implying a slow sell-off of holdings as the trading volume from retail investors remains inflate
Jamaican CBDC: 11:43
- Jamaica has released the name of their CBDC . Jam-DEX (Jamaican Digital Exchange)
- Receiving backlash because DEX in the crypto space means decentralized
Atom protocol rug pull: 15:34
California introduces new bill to accept crypto for govt services: 17:35
- introduced a bill that would amend the state’s code to allow for the acceptance of cryptocurrencies for certain payments.
- The modification of the current state law, which allows for the establishment of state agencies to provide services to residents that require payments, would add crypto to the list of acceptable payment methods.
DAO wants to buy Denver Broncos: 22:23
- BuyTheBroncos DAO gives fans a chance to own a piece of the team
- Expected to buy the team for $4 billion, highest ticket price for a NFL team if sold
- Access to NFT
Cointelegraph’s Top 100 : 30:43
- #44: Cathy Woods
- #43:Gavin Wood
- #46: Mark Cuban
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.