Mcdonalds metaverse is coming ! The fast food giant has applied for 10 patents for the metaverse. Which some believe will be for venues, nfts, deliveries and etc. McDonalds will be providing downloadable digital files as well. McDonalds now join Panera Broad in the race to the metaverse.
Aave , a Decentralized platform is launching their Web 3 Social media . They are saying they will allow creators to have more control of the content that they are releasing. They will no longer have to make deals with other companies to make a living. Lens Protocol is aiming to take down both Twitter and Facebook.
Tennessee House representative, Jason Powell, has came out publicly saying that he wants Tennessee to be ahead of the curve when it comes to blockchain technology. The Nashville native has introduced a bill that he hopes gets passed that will allow the state to invest in cryptocurrencies and NFTs.
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
February 10, 2022: Top cryptocurrency gains / losses: 50
- Bitcoin (1.92%)
- XRP (-2.3%)
- Solana (2.65%)
Mcdonalds metaverse: 4:36
- Mcdonalds has applied for 10 trademarks in the metaverse
- Plans for virtual restaurant that still delivers food to your home
- McCafe was one of the trademark applications, speculation is that it could be in the Mcdonalds metaverse
Aave Web 3 social media: 11:20
- Lens Protocol ecosystem on the Polygon (MATIC) blockchain as their way to challenge centralized social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook
- whether it’s a photo on Instagram or a Tweet, that Meta or Twitter can sell as data to marketers. Lens Protocol wants to make the move away from “users being the products” to giving creators enough ownership to choose how their content is distributed.
Binance invest 200m into Forbes: 19:40
- Forbes CEO Mike Federle, the investment from Binance will help the firm get experience, network and resources of the world’s leading crypto exchange and one of the world’s most successful blockchain innovators.”
- “Web2 had a profound impact on the media sector. We believe that Web3 may have an equally important role to play in the future of journalism and publishing.”
Tennessee wants to invest in crypto: 26:47
- Tennessee House Bill 2644 introduced on Feb. 2, Powell proposed amending the current state code to add crypto, blockchain, and NFTs to the list of authorized investments for the counties, state, and municipalities to make with idle funds.
- In 2018, he introduced a bill which recognized the use of smart contracts in the state.
Game developer Zynga jumping into NFT space: 30:15
- Plans to release first NFT game this year
- Acquired by Take-Two (GTA)
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.