Coin Desk has released their most influential list of 2021, which includes TGOC host Isaiah Jackson. The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
Top gains / losses (market update) : 56
- Solana (9.39%)
- Cardano (11.65%)
- Ethereum (9.06%)
BIS FUDing DeFi: 5:10
- Total volume locked in DeFi projects is $246 billion:
- An article by the BTS stated that the need for governance makes centralization impending.
- “If DeFi were too widespread , its vulnerabilities might undermine financial stability.
Bitcoin Lawsuit thoughts: 20:05
- Started as a joke , Craig Wright claims he invented bitcoin
- Only one judge agreed , which was enough to continue this matter in court
Coinbase open-source cryptography library ‘kryptology’: 24.23
- Cryptographic library, kryptology, as a plethora of tools for blockchain developers (link)
- Includes secure and easy access APIs as well as common issues and lessons learned throughout crypto history
DOJ task force looking at tumblers and exchanges: 32:25
- Will look into crimes related to criminal misuse of cryptocurrency (link)
- Wants to address illicit activities / money laundering.
- Plans to incentivize whistleblowers
Most influential of 2021: 41:39
- Coindesk released their top 30 crypto influencers (link)
- Has mixed reviews
- Negative / Positive influences made the list
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.