NFTs are becoming taxable? Cardano is getting delisted from eToro, does that mean SEC troubles ahead? The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
Top gains / losses (market update) : 33
- Cardano (-8.81%)
- Avax (-12.20%)
- Dogecoin (-7.54%)
eToro delisting Cardano (and Tron): 4:40
- After Dec 31, users will no longer be able to open new positions in the tokens nor stake ADA and TRX. (link)
- This is for US users
South Korea taxing NFT’s: 10:03
- South Korea’s FSC announced that NFTs will be taxed starting next year. (link)
- How will they tax this correctly , is it NFTs minted on South Korea soil? What about VPNs?
Exodus x SportX esports betting : 14:40
- Facilitated by the Polygon network (link)
- Ability to wager on esports games thru smart contracts
Regal x Flexa for currency payments: 21:15
- Regal , a movie operator, will be partnering with digital payment network Flexa. (link)
- Will accept BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, LINK, BAT, etc
Coinbase ‘connectivity issues’: 26:28
- Has experienced connectivity issues three times over the past 30 days (link)
Shiba downward spiral
- Down 60% in 4 weeks (link)
Floki Inu football sponsorship deal
- Floki Inu inks deal
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.