The Gentlemen of Crypto EP – 803
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live broadcast that explores Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market. We discuss international topics, news updates, and future innovations in blockchain, digital currencies and assets.
Top 3 Gainers / Loser (Market update)
- Xrp: +6.7%
- Polkadot: +8.1%
- Solana: +13.67%
- Avalanche ascends to #11 rank
Bitcoin.org goes offline 1:29
- Hackers managed to put a scam notice on the site asking for bitcoin (article link)
- Managed to collect $17,000 with classic ‘double your money’ scam
- Cloudfare responsible??
John Wall NFT 12:45
- Twitter user complains that celebrities jump into crypto space make profit and abandon 3 months later
- Walls NFT copies a Fortnite background (article link)
- Once a NFT/Crypto becomes popular , a copy soon comes next. (Cryptopunks/Solpunks)
Sushiswap denies vulnerability 17:15
- White hat hacker claims up to $1billion of funds are vulnerable (article link)
- Sushiswap developer says it is not technically even possible
Half of crypto owners turn to celebrities like Kim K for crypto advice 22:35
- Double the % of young adults would go after a celebrity endorsed asset vs only 20% from other participants of the poll (article link)
- Alt coins need one thing to succeed , dumb money.
- If you look down the list of celebrity endorsed cryptos , most have failed.
- People like to have someone to point a finger at, if the project fails