The Russia Ukraine war is causing the market to go down . Vladimir Putin announced on a national broadcast that Russia would perform a special military operation in Ukraine. Bitcoin dropped 8% and Ethereum dropped 10% following the news of the planned attack. Depending on the outcome of the Russia Ukraine war , it will have a huge impact on short term crypto prices .
Dogecoin founder speaks out against meme coins, saying these coins are made by people trying to get rich off other people trying to get rich. Dogecoin, one of the most popular meme coins, was created in pure satire and irony. Alot of the community is getting tired of other people advertising these meme coins as dont miss your chance to get rich.
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories
Feb 24, 2022: Top cryptocurrency gains / losses: 44
- BNB (-10.10%)
- XRP (-11.61%)
- Avax (-14.71%)
- A new cold storage device that is airgapped, makes storing your crypto offline easily.
Markets down on Russia Ukraine war: 4:41
- Price of bitcoin dipped following a national broadcast from Putin saying that his army would conduct a “special military operation” in Ukraine.
- Bitcoin dropped almost 10% following the news
Cryptopunk seller rugpulls sothebys auction house: 23:09
- 104 cryptopunks were set to be auctioned for a price estimated around $30 million
- Highest NFT auction of all time, was canceled moments before the event started with the owner of the NFTs backing out of the auction.
Maple Finance x Celsius wETH lending pool: 26:47
- Digital asset lending platform Celsius has become the first pool delegate from the centralized finance market to deploy a crypto-centric lending service on Maple Finance, utilizing the latter’s smart contract and blockchain infrastructure to facilitate a $30 million pool to institutional investors
Dogecoin founder speaks out against memecoins: 37:51
- These meme cryptos have “made the internet worse in every way.”
- meme coins are not memes anymore. “They’re made by people trying to get rich off of other people trying to get rich
Cointelegraph top 100 update: 42:16
- #33 Snoop Dogg
- #32 Plan B
- #20 CryptoPunks
- #21 Vitalik Buterin
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.