Pay employees in Bitcoin ! NYDIG, The New York Digital Investment Group is allowing participating companies to pay their employees in bitcoin . Patrick Sells said the BTC payment plan was aimed to help prospects interests that are to protect their financial futures. 36% of employees under 30 are interested in taking part of their payments in crypto.
Arizona senator Wendy Rogers , Republican, has introduced a bill to make bitcoin a legal tender in the state of Arizona. which means the cryptocurrency would be accepted for the payment of debt, public charges, taxes and other dues.
Jack Dorsey says that Meta wasted time on Diem, they shouldve used an open ended protocol like Bitcoin. Instead they wasted 3 years in this space to not a coin come into fruition. Dorsey added that making BTC more accessible would also benefit many of Meta’s products, specifically referring to Facebook Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp.
Kiss musician Gene Simmons is selling his Las Vegas mansion for 13.5 million dollars, which is $2 million more than he listed it in early 2021. However, this time around he is accepting cryptocurrency payments for the sale of his property . The cryptocurrencies he is accepting are BTC, ETH, LTC, DOT and AAVE.
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
NYDIG Bitcoin payment program | Pay Employees in Bitcoin: 1:30
- Employees can now be paid in bitcoin
- Allow companies to convert part of their paycheck to bitcoin without charging a fee
- 33% opting for an employer offering payment plans in crypto as opposed to those solely in fiat or other benefits
Arizona State Senator introduces bitcoin legal tender bill | Bitcoin legal in arizona: 7:15
- Bill, SB 1341, was introduced by state Sen. Wendy Rogers, a Republican.
- such a law could go into effect is questionable, given that the U.S. Constitution doesn’t allow individual states to create their own legal tender.
India: Crypto Tax doesn’t legalize trading: 11:00
- 30% tax on crypto holdings doesn’t necessarily make the crypto trade legal in India.
- he justified the tax imposition claiming it would help the department to track illicit activities associated with digital assets.
- South Korea also delayed its 20% tax proposal due to a lack of clarity on crypto regulations.
Jack Dorsey: Meta should’ve focused on BTC: 18:44
- should’ve used an open-ended protocol like Bitcoin rather than attempting to create its own currency.
Gene Simmons’ Las Vegas mansion purchasable with cryptocurrency: 31:44
- Rock legend Gene Simmons says he will accept crypto payments for the sale of his $13.5 million mansion in Las Vegas
- The rock star has also shared that he owns $300,000 worth of Ether (ETH), and $300,000 worth of Binance Coin (BNB).
New Malware targets Metamask and other wallets: 33:33
- MetaMask, Nifty Wallet, Coinbase Wallet, MEW CX, Ronin Wallet, Binance Chain Wallet and TronLink are targeted
- Hackers are currently selling Mars Stealer for $140 on dark web forums
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.