Gamestop and Adobe are both making noticeable moves in the NFT space. What does this mean for crypto in the future?
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
Subscribe to their cryptocurrency channel here.
Top Gains / Losses (market update) :50
- Shib (+31.50)
- Uniswap (-10.33)
- ADA (-8.22)
Adobe NFT partnership and integrations
- Can add content creators wallet address and social media info to the metadata (link)
- Wants to provide features to increase trust and transparency across the metaverse
- Will have the option for NFT creators to remain pseudonymous
FTX Super Bowl Ad: 11:35
- Held Feb. 2020 , One of americas most watched events (link)
- Super Bowl is the top rated TV program of the year and 28/30 highest rating broadcasts in US history
- CEO “ There is no bigger, more mainstream event to share a message like that than the super bowl
Gemini posts Bitcoin whitepaper excerpts on NYC billboard: 23:32
- Crypto exchange inked a 3 year deal for signage that was previously owned by CNN
- Mysterious billboard with phrases such as “electronic,” “solution” and “are lost” with little explanation
- The exchange was founded by the Winklevoss twins
Gamestop looks to hire a team of NFT experts: 30:27
- Gamestop unveiled a barebones website for its NFT marketplace in May. (link)
- Site features a nintendo Gameboy-style gaming console with an Ethereum logo
- Total of 8 jobs were posted
Concerns for each crypto in the Top 5: 37:55
- Goes thru the concerns of coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum , Tether , etc. (link)
- What will happen when all the bitcoin is mined?
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.