Jack Dorsey has partnered with Chain Code labs cofounders to provide legal defense for bitcoin developers. In the name of Bitcoin Legal Defense Fund. Speculation that this is to help against another Craig Wright situation, the man who claims to be Satoshi. We will see in the future what this fund is intending to do.
Bitcoin magazine was banned from youtube for 3 hours , following a live stream where the topics included Elon Musk and Kazakhstan. Something in their conversation must’ve flagged their algorithm.
Wikipedia isn’t budging with their anti crypto stance. Stating that the environmental concerns are the main reason. The statistics that they are using for this conclusion are based on research in China , which is one of the worst environmental societies in the world.
Coinbase Shutting Down: Company is trying out a new 4 separate week breaks for employees, stating that their employees were overworked in 2021. Wanting to try to improve employee mental state and longevity in the company. Cash app has integrated the Lightning network, allowing faster and cheaper bitcoin transactions.
The Gentlemen of Crypto is a daily live cryptocurrency podcast that broadcasts on YouTube. Isaiah Jackson and King Bless provide cryptocurrency analysis across a variety of blockchain news stories.
January 18, 2022 – Top Cryptocurrency gains / losses: 51
- Solana (+6.7%)
- Terra (+10%)
- Polkadot (+10%)
Jack Dorsey Bitcoin Legal Defense: 4:08
- Square CEO teamed up with Chaincode Labs co-founder Alex Morcos and Martin White for the bitcoin defense fund
- The announcement went on to describe the Bitcoin Legal Defense Fund as a “nonprofit entity that aims to minimize legal headaches that discourage software developers from actively developing Bitcoin and related projects.”
Bitcoin Magazine YouTube Channel shut down: 7:37
- YouTube algorithm flagging the word “Kazakhstan”.
- The Livestream was focused on topics relating to Elon Musk, Jack Dorsey, Bitcoin (BTC) mining and the recent internet blackout in Kazakhstan,
Wikipedia still crying about the environment: 13:39
- “accepting crypto does not align with Wikipedia’s commitments to making active efforts to improve environmental sustainability.”
- Mozilla co-founder Jamie Zawinski publicly opposed the Mozilla Foundation’s continued acceptance of cryptocurrency donations to support its browser.
Coinbase week long breaks: 24:04
- Coinbase is trying to fix the employee burnout problem by allowing you
- At the start of the pandemic, Coinbase changed its policy to allow employees to work remotely from their homes,
Cash app integrates lightning network: 27:55
Ready to become a cryptocurrency expert, but want to learn the basics of the blockchain industry? Enroll in the KRBE Digital Assets Masterclass using the link below.